Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Size||1 x 1|
|Storage Size||3 x 3|
|Skill(s) RequiredSpecific needed skills.<br>The default skills every Heartling starts off with, Oral Tradition, Primitive Tools & Wilderness Survival), are ignored.||Lumberjacking|
|Produced By||Wooden Shovel or Metal Shovel|
|Required By||(1) Block of Mirkwood|
|Go to Objects|
Old Stumps are a source of wood blocks and a natural container with a 3x3 inventory space which can be found in Forests, Swamps, and Bogs. Normal stumps that have been left to rot will eventually become old stumps in about a 1 real-time month.
- The quality of the Old Stump is based on the quality of the Stump it's decayed from.
- Naturally laying around everywhere in the world only 10 q, but can be raised quality by leaving high quality Stumps off-claim.
- Occasionally contain Grubs.
- Can be used as storage, however unlike most containers (but like all stumps) they cannot be lifted or relocated.
- Logs and stumps should now, if off-claim, decay to mirkwood equivalents. This means you can produce quality mirkwood. Suggested here." >"