Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Size||1 x 2|
|Skill(s) RequiredSpecific needed skills.<br>The default skills every Heartling starts off with, Oral Tradition, Primitive Tools & Wilderness Survival), are ignored.||Metal Working|
|Object(s) Required||Bar of Hard Metal, Block of Wood x3|
|Produced By||Anvil, Smithy's Hammer|
|Required By||(9) Block of Mirkwood, Block of Wood, Bush, Odd Tuber, Old Stump, Soil, Strange Root, Stump, Tough Root|
|Slot(s) Occupied||5L and 5R|
|Go to Objects|
Craft > Clothes & Equipment > Tools > Metal Shovel
A Metal Shovel is a tool used to perform various actions. it can be used to dig for Clay, Soil, Sand and Snow for 25% per tick, to quickly remove Tree Stumps, to dig up Bushes, and to plant Tree Seeds
While using Land Surveys, a Metal Shovel digs a base speed of 4 units of soil per action, modified by quality.
How to Acquire
First you need to wield a smithy's hammer in one hand. Then right click an anvil with proper materials in your inventory.
How to Use
- To dig for Clay, Soil, Sand, and Snow: Use the Dig action with your shovel equipped
- To remove a stump: Use the Destroy action with your shovel equipped
- To dig up a bush: Use the Lift action with your shovel equipped
To plant a Tree seed:
- Pick up a tree seed from your inventory and use it on the ground (left click on the seed, right click on the ground)
- With your shovel equipped, select the flower menu option available to plant your seed
See Tree for more details on tree farming
- Metal Shovel Quality = and is softcapped by .