||Elm Bough, Elm Seedling
||Black Wood, Beech Grove, Blue Sod, Cloud Range, Deep Tangle, Hard Steppe, Highground, Leaf Detritus, Leaf Patch, Oak Wilds, Red Plain, Shady Copse, Sour Timber, Wald
|Back to Trees
The Elm Tree is one of the many Trees found in the Hearthlands. Trees are a plentiful resource and they are vital to every player's success.
Some of the most basic materials a hearthling will require such as Boards, Wood Blocks, Boughs, and Branches are only obtained from Trees.
Every tree has some sort of Seed which the player can use in various recipes, or they can be used to regrow a higher quality tree, producing better materials.
The Elm Tree produces:
- You may harvest up to 16 Branches before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 3 Bark before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 2 Elm Seedling before it is depleted.
- Additionally, Elm Trees also contain up to 5 Elm Bough
All Trees will slowly replenish harvested materials, meaning all materials listed above are renewable.
Elm Trees produce 2 logs when felled.
- Each log produces 44 Blocks when cut with a Stone Axe and 55 Blocks when cut with a Metal Axe
- Each log produces 13 Boards when cut with a Bone Saw and 22 Boards when cut with a Metal Saw
How to Acquire
Every Tree can be grown from its seed using a Treeplanter's Pot, or by planting the seed directly into the ground.
Using a Treeplanter's Pot: See Treeplanter's Pot for more details
Direct Method: See Shovel for more details
Elm wood is greenish brown.