|Size||1 x 1|
|Object(s) Required||Hop Cones|
|Required By||Hop Cones, Unusually Large Hop Cone|
|Go to Objects|
Hops Crop is a type of Crop which can be grown to yield farming products.
Planting and Harvesting
- To plant hops you must first create a Plowed Field and Trellis.
- LEFT CLICK the hops in your inventory and then RIGHT CLICK on the Trellis you wish to plant them on.
- RIGHT CLICK on a crop to harvest.
- SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK on a crop, your cursor will change then select an area to harvest from.
Hops Crop have seven stages of growth:
Stage 1: The hops field just planted. Сannot be picked.
Stage 2: The hops field growing. Сannot be picked.
Stage 3: The hops field growing. Сannot be picked.
Stage 4: The hops field growing. Сannot be picked.
Stage 5: The hops field growing. Сannot be picked.
Stage 6: The hops field growing. Сannot be picked.
Stage 7: Harvesting the hops field provides 1-4 Hop Cones depending on your farming skills and farmer credo.
- It takes a long time to reach Stage 7 (harvesting) from Stage 1 (planting), however after you harvest some cones, the plant will still remain on the trellis (ie you will restart from Stage 4) so further harvests will take less time.
- This will also require you to built and plant new trellises, or destroy the old plant off the existing trellis, in order to raise the quality of your Hops
- While harvesting hops, you can very rarely acquire a Unusually Large Hop Cone curiosity.