|Grown From||Hornbeam Catkin|
|Required By||Hornbeam Catkin|
|Found On||Beech Grove, Blue Sod, Deep Tangle, Dry Weald, Leaf Patch, Lush Field, Moor, Moss Brush, Oak Wilds, Sombre Bramble, Timber Land, Wald, Wild Turf|
|Back to Trees|
The Hornbeam Tree is one of the many Trees found in the Hearthlands. Trees are a plentiful resource and they are vital to every player's success.
Some of the most basic materials a hearthling will require such as Boards, Wood Blocks, Boughs, and Branches are only obtained from Trees.
Every tree has some sort of Seed which the player can use in various recipes, or they can be used to regrow a higher quality tree, producing better materials.
The Hornbeam Tree produces:
- You may harvest up to 6 Branches before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 3 Bark before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 2 Hornbeam Catkin before it is depleted.
All Trees will slowly replenish harvested materials, meaning all materials listed above are renewable.
Hornbeam Trees produce 2 logs when felled.
- Each log produces 42 Blocks when cut with a Stone Axe and 53 Blocks when cut with a Metal Axe
- Each log produces 13 Boards when cut with a Bone Saw and 21 Boards when cut with a Metal Saw
How to Acquire
Every Tree can be grown from its seed using a Treeplanter's Pot, or by planting the seed directly into the ground.
Using a Treeplanter's Pot: See Treeplanter's Pot for more details
Direct Method: See Shovel for more details