|Grown From||Pine Cone|
|Required By||Pine Cone|
|Found On||Beach, Black Wood, Blue Sod, Bog, Cloud Range, Deep Tangle, Dry Weald, Fen, Grass, Hard Steppe, Highground, Leaf Patch, Lichen Wold, Moss Brush, Mountain, Oak Wilds, Pine Barren, Red Plain, Sombre Bramble, Timber Land, Wald|
|Back to Trees|
Pine Wood Blocks are known to yield the greatest quantity of tar when used in a tar kiln, making them a sought after commodity.
If Pine is desired for cosmetic reasons, Terebinth may provide acceptable substitute.
The Pine Tree is one of the many Trees found in the Hearthlands. Trees are a plentiful resource and they are vital to every player's success.
Some of the most basic materials a hearthling will require such as Boards, Wood Blocks, Boughs, and Branches are only obtained from Trees.
Every tree has some sort of Seed which the player can use in various recipes, or they can be used to regrow a higher quality tree, producing better materials.
The Pine Tree produces:
- You may harvest up to 3 Branches before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 3 Bark before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 2 Pine Cone before it is depleted.
All Trees will slowly replenish harvested materials, meaning all materials listed above are renewable.
Pine Trees produce 3 logs when felled.
- Each log produces 40 Blocks when cut with a Stone Axe and 50 Blocks when cut with a Metal Axe
- Each log produces 12 Boards when cut with a Bone Saw and 20 Boards when cut with a Metal Saw
How to Acquire
Every Tree can be grown from its seed using a Treeplanter's Pot, or by planting the seed directly into the ground.
Using a Treeplanter's Pot: See Treeplanter's Pot for more details
Direct Method: See Shovel for more details