||Spruce Bough, Spruce Cone
||Black Wood, Blue Sod, Deep Tangle, Dry Weald, Hard Steppe, Highground, Leaf Patch, Lichen Wold, Moss Brush, Pine Barren, Red Plain, Root Bosk, Sombre Bramble, Sour Timber, Timber Land, Wald
|Back to Trees
The Spruce Tree is one of the many Trees found in the Hearthlands. Trees are a plentiful resource and they are vital to every player's success.
Some of the most basic materials a hearthling will require such as Boards, Wood Blocks, Boughs, and Branches are only obtained from Trees.
Every tree has some sort of Seed which the player can use in various recipes, or they can be used to regrow a higher quality tree, producing better materials.
The Spruce Tree produces:
- You may harvest up to 7 Branches before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 3 Bark before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 2 Spruce Cone before it is depleted.
- Additionally, Spruce Trees also contain up to 5 Spruce Bough
All Trees will slowly replenish harvested materials, meaning all materials listed above are renewable.
Spruce Trees produce 2 logs when felled.
- Each log produces 40 Blocks when cut with a Stone Axe and 50 Blocks when cut with a Metal Axe
- Each log produces 12 Boards when cut with a Bone Saw and 20 Boards when cut with a Metal Saw
How to Acquire
Every Tree can be grown from its seed using a Treeplanter's Pot, or by planting the seed directly into the ground.
Using a Treeplanter's Pot: See Treeplanter's Pot for more details
Direct Method: See Shovel for more details
Spruce wood is dark brown and pale brown. The pale part has almost no texture to it.
A timber house made of spruce wood and spruce boughs.