|Size||5 x 4|
|Skill(s) RequiredSpecific needed skills.<br>The default skills every Heartling starts off with, Oral Tradition, Primitive Tools & Wilderness Survival), are ignored.||Boat Building|
|Object(s) Required||Block of Wood x20 (10 per section), Rope x4 (2 per section)|
|Can be Lifted||Yes|
|Go to Objects|
|uild > ehicles & Movables > Ra t|
Rafts are used to haul items like wagons, carts, and tame animals across rivers.
You can load a Raft by entering the raft, right-clicking the surface of the raft, and then left clicking the object you want to load onto it. Rafts move very slowly (at crawl speed), so it is recommended to only use a raft to cross a river, not to travel down one.
How to Use
Rafts are built in two segments, rather than four as in legacy, which are built on land and combined in the water to get a functioning raft. Right-click the raft while mounted on it to get a load cursor, and then click objects to load them aboard. Make sure that there is enough room in the water for the completed raft.
- You need to have discovered block of wood and rope to be able to build it.
- To lift a raft, first right-click it and select 'Take Apart'. This will split the raft into the two original sections. You can then lift each section and put the raft back together at the destination.
- Animals cannot be ferried when leashed. You will receive the message "That can not be ferried."
- Wild animals cannot be ferried at all, even when fed a clover.
- When using a cart, if the cart is still 'attached', then it will give an error that it can't be ferried. The cart needs to be put down next to the raft first, then it can be loaded.
A player and a wicker basket on a raft.
- Added variable materials, a water wake effect, and a small bobbing-in-water animation to "Raft"s." >"
- "Coracle"s, "Dugout"s, "Raft"s and "Rowboat"s now all show "Seaworthiness" meters." >"
- Re-implemented Rafts. Build, load objects onto them, ferry across waters. Rafts are built in two segments, rather than four as in legacy, which are built on land and combined in the water to get a functioning raft. Right-click the raft while mounted on it to get a load cursor, and then click objects to load them aboard." >"
- Lifting a boat now evicts anyone logged out in it, preventing him or her from relogging to the boat. This to prevent teleportation by boat." >"