|Size||2 x 1|
|Skill(s) RequiredSpecific needed skills.<br>The default skills every Heartling starts off with, Oral Tradition, Primitive Tools & Wilderness Survival), are ignored.||Rope Twining|
|Object(s) Required||String x10|
|Produced By||Rope Walk|
|Required By||(42) Archery Tower, Battering Ram, Catapult, Cistern, Coffer, Coiled Rope Hotpad, Diver's Weight, Dovecote, Drum & Sticks, Fishing Net, Flagpole, Foldup Sign, Granary, Great Hall, Hitching Post, Knarr, Knarr Sail, Large Chest, Lobster Pot, Mannequin, Milestone, Milling Machine, Mine Elevator, Mine Hole, Packrack, Palisade, Potter's Wheel, Primitive Tent, Raft, Saddlebags, Sap Tap, Ship Dock, Snekkja, Snekkja Sail, Stone Tower, Village Buoy, Wagon, Wagon Station, War Flag, Well, Windmill, Wrecking Ball|
|Go to Objects|
|raft > rocessing & Materials > Sewing & abric > ope|
How to Acquire
How to Use
Right-click with a rope on a domesticated animal, or a wild animal that has been fed a clover, to leash it. It will then follow you around. You can put the rope in the inventory and the animal will remain leashed; however, dropping the rope will unleash it. Right-click the rope when with a leashed animal on a hitching post, to tie the animal to it.
See Taming for further information.
Rope Quality =
- Leashing a domesticated animal, on hostile ground, will leave theft scent. (needs confirmation)
- (Requesting information on a domesticated animal, on hostile ground, will leave trespassing scent.)
- Added the ability to guide animals. If you have a leashed animal, you can right-click its leash and "Guide" the animal. The animal then walks wherever you click. Other animals your guided animal hits are "Shoo":ed. Cow Bowling intensifies. Pretty sweet. Should, in retrospect, have put this ability on the animal, rather than on the leash. May fix in the future." >"
- A small lasso icon over ropes now indicates that they are presently being used to leash an animal. You may also unleash from ropes by right-clicking the rope. Suggested here, among other places." >"
- If you have a rope in your inventory, you will now automatically leash horses when dismounting." >"
- Added Rope stockpile." >"