Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Size||2 x 2|
|Skill(s) RequiredSpecific needed skills.<br>The default skills every Heartling starts off with, Oral Tradition, Primitive Tools & Wilderness Survival), are ignored.||Forestry|
|Object(s) Required||Bucket, Rope, Block of Wood, Bone Glue|
|Required By||(3) Birchsap, Maplesap, Terebinth Sap|
|Go to Objects|
|raft > dds & Ends > Sap ap|
How to Use
- Equip a Sharp Tool such as a Stone Axe and right-click Sap Tap on a Maple Tree, Birch Tree Warty Birch Tree, or Terebinth Tree.
- Gather Sap by right-click Bucket on Sap Tap
The quality formula is softcapped by .
- Sap softcapped by Sap Tap quality.
- Gather 0.01-0.02 sap per real-time hour.
- Removing the Sap Tap from a tree will delete all the sap it contains.
- Added "Terebinth Sap". Can be extracted from "Terebinth" trees using a "Sap Tap"." >"
- You can now use carried barrels to draw from sap taps." >"
- Added "Sap Tap", the Sap Tap can be attached to Birches and Maples -- hold and right-click -- and then draws Birch & Maple sap from the tree over time. The Birch & Maple saps belong, along with Honey, to a broader category "Sweetener", which some recipes now use where previously they used only honey. Honey is generally better than sap, but all are also different." >"