|Size||1.1 x 1.1|
|Skill(s) RequiredSpecific needed skills.<br>The default skills every hearthling starts off with, Oral Tradition, Primitive Tools & Wilderness Survival), are ignored.||Yeomanry|
|Object(s) Required||Cloth x8, Block of Wood x20, Board x10, Rope x2|
|Can be Lifted||No|
|Hit Points||Yes (value unknown)|
|Go to Objects|
Archery Tower automatically fires at, and damage, any siege machine within range.
Building and Preparation
Archery Tower need a 54.7 minute charge to start attacking other siege machines. It must be constructed at least five tiles away from any other archery tower. Has to be loaded with arrows.
Range and Damage
Effective radius is random between about 16 to 20 tiles deep from the placement point, 180 degrees in front of it. Cannot damage players, animals, and other archery towers, only siege machines such as Catapult, Battering Ram. Effectively fire an arrow every five minutes. Quality of arrows does not matter (nor does the type of arrow), damage is random, taking between 4 and 20 shots to destroy a ram. Doesn't take damage when attacking unlike Catapults.
Decay and Destruction
60 hours(rt) after being built, the archery tower will begin decaying over time. Can be hand-bashed. The exclusion zone is active while the Rubble of an archery tower remains, meaning that destroyed towers will for some time (~20..24h(rt) I think) also block the construction of new towers.
- (Flat ground) Archery tower's allows for a 1m (10 level units) ground deviation across the tiles its footprint is covering.
- The exclusion zone is measured between the archery tower hitboxes.
- Although a finished archery tower will prevent starting to build an other archery tower in its exclusion zone. A still unfinished archery tower build will not. (ie: no warning its to close to some other unfinished archery tower)
- Finished archery towers will block completing unfinished archery tower builds. (ie: it will take all build resources, but will stay in construction mode)
- To potentially prevent an attacker from building archery tower's near your walls, to hinder you from building yours, extend your claim accordingly.
- "Archery Tower"s now drop their arrows when they get destroyed." >"
- You can now inspect rubble left by "Archery Tower"s to see how long it will last." >"
- The exclusion zone for Archery Towers is now active while the rubble of it remains, meaning that destroyed towers will for some time block the construction of new towers." >"
- Added Archery Towers. Archery towers can be loaded with arrows and automatically fire at, and damage, any siege machine within 180 degrees in front of them. They can be hand-bashed. Archery towers must be constructed at least five tiles away from other towers." >"
- Archery towers need a one hour charge to attack other siege machines. They can never attack other archery towers." >"
- After 60 hours, Archery Towers will begin decaying over time." >"