|Size||11 x 3|
|Skill(s) Required||Boat Building|
|Object(s) Required||Block of Wood x150, Board x75, Tarsticks x50, Stone x 200, Rope x 15, Bar of Any Metal x 10|
|Can be Lifted||No|
|Go to Objects|
|uild > uildings & Construction > conomy & Extensions > hip Dock|
It has to be constructed in water.
How to use
"While sailing a Knarr, right-click a Ship Dock to set it as the home dock of the Knarr in question. While piloting the Knarr you may, then, right-click the Knarr, and Sail -- i.e. teleport -- home to your home dock" - Jorb
The appearance of the dock is dictated by the materials used.
Game Development (templ)
- Reduced the cost of building "Ship Dock"s." >"
- A person with Vandalism permissions may now "Unmoor" ships moored at claimed docks. Ships can never be unmoored from unclaimed docks." >"
- Docks can now only be destroyed using Siege Equipment." >"
- Ships can now "Dock" by a dock. Snekkjas can not be bashed while docked." >"
- Added "Knarr Dock", structure. Okay, so it sucks that you can't walk on these (yet), and it will be a glorious day when you can, but... While sailing a Knarr, right-click a Knarr Dock to set it as the home dock of the Knarr in question. While piloting the Knarr you may, then, right-click the Knarr, and Sail -- i.e. teleport -- home to your home dock. Awesomness ensues." >"