Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Size||11 x 3|
|Skill(s) RequiredSpecific needed skills.<br>The default skills every Heartling starts off with, Oral Tradition, Primitive Tools & Wilderness Survival), are ignored.||Boat Building|
|Object(s) Required||Block of Wood x150, Board x75, Tarsticks x50, Stone x 200, Rope x 15, Bar of Any Metal x 10|
|Can be Lifted||No|
|Go to Objects|
Build > Buildings & Construction > Roads & Logistics > Ship Dock
Ship Dock is an expensive building that allows you to teleport with your Knarr or Snekkja back to home after long travels.
It has to be constructed in water.
How to use
"While sailing a Knarr, right-click a Ship Dock to set it as the home dock of the Knarr in question. While piloting the Knarr you may, then, right-click the Knarr, and Sail -- i.e. teleport -- home to your home dock" - Jorb
The appearance of the dock is dictated by the materials used.
- Spy-with-Eye (2021-11-21)◎ >"Reduced the cost of building "Ship Dock"s."
- Pink Angler (2020-07-19)◎ >"A person with Vandalism permissions may now "Unmoor" ships moored at claimed docks. Ships can never be unmoored from unclaimed docks."
- Render Dock (2020-05-28)◎ >"Ships can now "Dock" by a dock. Snekkjas can not be bashed while docked."
- Render Dock (2020-05-28)◎ >"Docks can now only be destroyed using Siege Equipment."
- Navy Seals (2018-01-31)◎ >"Added "Knarr Dock", structure. Okay, so it sucks that you can't walk on these (yet), and it will be a glorious day when you can, but... While sailing a Knarr, right-click a Knarr Dock to set it as the home dock of the Knarr in question. While piloting the Knarr you may, then, right-click the Knarr, and Sail -- i.e. teleport -- home to your home dock. Awesomness ensues."