Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Size||3 x 2|
|Storage Size||4 x 5|
|Object(s) Required||Branch x8, Treebark x4, Bone Glue|
|Slot(s) Occupied||5L or 5R|
|Go to Objects|
|raft > lothes & Equipment > ools > W cker Picker|
A Wicker Picker is a container that can be used to transport and store any mushrooms, true herbs, fruits, berries, nuts, leaves, flowers and holds 20 slots in a 4x5 grid.
- Only empty Wicker Picker can be carried in the inventory.
- Filled Wicker Picker must be equipped in the 5L or 5R slot or stored in a container like Cupboard or Saddlebags
Game Development (templ)
- Waybroad and Royal Toadstools can now be put in a wicker picker. Suggested here." >"
- Truffles should now be possible to put in the Wicker Picker." >"
- Morels can now be picked with a picking basket. Reported here." >"
- Added "Wicker Picker", handheld basket which holds mushrooms, true herbs, fruits, berries, nuts, leaves, and flowers. The basket works pretty much like the buckets, in terms of needing to be equipped when full, and such. Please be gentle on what you bug report that you can't carry in it. Already decided against Mussels, Seashells & Cave Coral. Suggested plenty." >"