Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Size||1 x 1|
|Skill(s) RequiredSpecific needed skills.<br>The default skills every Heartling starts off with, Oral Tradition, Primitive Tools & Wilderness Survival), are ignored.||None|
|Required By||(5) Bark Reinforcement, Beige Pigment, Tanning Fluid, Unbaked Bark Bread, Wicker Picker|
|Go to Objects|
Creating Tanning Fluid
- 1 piece of bark adds 1% concentration into a 50l container.
- So added tanning fluid concentration per bark is: added concentration =
- Example: tanning tub which is 20 liters, you add 50/20 = 2.5 concentration with 1 piece of bark.
- Tanning fluid concentration cannot exceed 10%.
How to Acquire
- Birchbark (a bark taken from Birch Trees) is used to make Kuksa, Barkboats, and a few other Birchbark-specific items. Birchbark can be use as substitute for normal bark.
- Added Bark Stockpile" >"