|Creature-Products||Dead Bat: Fresh Bat Hide, Entrails, Raw Bat, Bone Material, Bat Wings|
This data is specified at the individual Terrain pages.
|Beech Grove, Cave, Deep Tangle, Leaf Detritus, Leaf Patch, Lichen Wold, Moss Brush, Oak Wilds, Pine Barren, Root Bosk, Shady Copse, Sombre Bramble, Timber Land, Wald|
Bats are aggressive flying creatures. They can fly over water and their speed is greater than Hearthling's running.
Bats agrroes walking Hearthling's nearby, chance reduces with lesser speed.
Bat can be killed in one shot from Hunter's Bow with 10 Marksmanship skill. Find a single bat, target it from ~15 tiles range and approach slowly using Ctrl+LClick. Shoot at an appropriate distance, around 4 tiles.
It is possible to comfortably kill a bat with 20 Unarmed Combat and 20 Agility without taking little damage. Assemble a combat deck with 2 Quick Dodge, 2 Punch, and 1 Jump. Keep your green and yellow defenses up at all times (Yellow is especially important as the bat will use a strong yellow IP attack periodically) and punch the bat until it is dead.
- Bats do not attack "Batmen" (Someone whom is wearing a Bat Wing.) as of update
- Added in update
- Bats will aggro even at crawl speed, although the aggro range is much smaller.
- Cleaned Bat can be spit-roasted for Intelligence, Perception and Agility FEP's.
- You can prevent bat spawning by paving the cave tiles.
- The quality of a dead bat is hardcapped by Survival of the Hearthling who killed it.