From Ring of Brodgar
|Size||2 x 2|
|Skill(s) Required||Carpentry, Farming, Foraging, Stone Working, Pottery, Metal Working|
|Object(s) Required||Barley Wort|
|Go to Objects|
How to Acquire
- Place Seeds of Barley on a Herbalist Table to germinate the seeds.
- Roast Germinated Barley in a Kiln to create the Malt.
- Grind Malted Barley at a Quern to create the Grist.
- Boil Barley Grist with Hop Cones in a Cauldron to make Wort.
- Store Wort in a Demijohn until it becomes beer.
- Drink up!
How to Use
The proper way to drink beer is from the Tankard, not drinking out of a proper vessel halves the effective quality of your beer.
- Quality 10 beer recovers 10% stamina and drains 20% energy per 0.05L sip. Higher quality beer will decrease the energy drain but stamina recovery remains the same at all qualities.
- This makes high quality beer useful for performing stamina draining tasks without having to eat as much to recover, thus preserving your hunger bonus. Though energy is always shown as a whole number, it is not simply rounded up or down. For example, Q11 beer will alternate between draining 20% and 19% energy at regular intervals. Other drinkable liquids follow the same rules and formula.
- Energy Drain =
- According to that formula initial quality growth is more effective, and it always higher than 10% per 0.05 sip. Naturally stamina regenerate 10% per 10% energy.