|Grown From||Birch Catkin|
|Required By||Birch Bark, Birch Catkin|
|Found On||Beech Grove, Black Wood, Blue Sod, Deep Tangle, Hard Steppe, Highground, Leaf Detritus, Leaf Patch, Lichen Wold, Lush Field, Moor, Moss Brush, Oak Wilds, Pine Barren, Root Bosk, Shady Copse, Sombre Bramble, Timber Land, Wald, Wild Turf, Ox Pasture|
|Back to Trees|
Birch Trees produce Birch Bark instead of regular bark, which is used in several recipes
The Birch Tree is one of the many Trees found in the Hearthlands. Trees are a plentiful resource and they are vital to every player's success.
Some of the most basic materials a hearthling will require such as Boards, Wood Blocks, Boughs, and Branches are only obtained from Trees.
Every tree has some sort of Seed which the player can use in various recipes, or they can be used to regrow a higher quality tree, producing better materials.
The Birch Tree produces:
- You may harvest up to 6 Branches before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 2 Bark before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 2 Birch Catkin before it is depleted.
All Trees will slowly replenish harvested materials, meaning all materials listed above are renewable.
Birch Trees produce 2 logs when felled.
- Each log produces 45 Blocks when cut with a Stone Axe and 57 Blocks when cut with a Metal Axe
- Each log produces 14 Boards when cut with a Bone Saw and 23 Boards when cut with a Metal Saw
How to Acquire
Every Tree can be grown from its seed using a Treeplanter's Pot, or by planting the seed directly into the ground.
Using a Treeplanter's Pot: See Treeplanter's Pot for more details
Direct Method: See Shovel for more details