Baking allows the player to make baked goods and other foods. The main buildings needed are an oven to bake and a quern to grind barley seeds into barley flour. The main materials used are barley flour and water. Fuel is used in the oven when baking.
Leavened with time
Sweet as the ages."
Someting smells lovely, and you seem to know what. You've learned the basics of whipping up a good bread or pie.
Each branch used as fuel lasts roughly 4:50 minutes. The time required for a specific recipe is measured by number of branches. Leaving dough in an oven for too long results in burning, so it is recommended to place only the required amount of branches in the oven when lighting it, and to not bake recipes with different durations at the same time. Exceeding the baking duration produces ash.
- Apple Pie (10 CON)
- Bark Bread (5 CON)
- Blueberry Pie (4 INT, 3 PER)
- Butter Scones (3 DEX, 2 INT)
- Bread (5 CON)
- Carrot Cake (7 PER)
- Chantrelle & Onion Pirozhki (4 CON, 4 DEX)
- Fishpie (5 INT, 2 PER)
- Honeybun (4 AGI)
- Linseed Loaf (1 INT, 2 CON, 3 PER)
- Meatpie (5 STR, 4 CON)
- Pea Pie (4 CON, 1 PER, 2 CHA)
- Pumpkin Bread (4 CON, 2 CHA)
- Pumpkin Pie (2 STR, 5 CON)
- Raisin Butter-Cake (7 CHA)
- Ring of Brodgar (Baking) (6 AGI, 3 PSY)