|Size||1 x 1|
|Skill(s) Required||Stone Working ?|
|Object(s) Required||Rock Crystal x4, A Beautiful Dream! x20, Stone x400, Bar of Any Metal x10|
|Can be Lifted||No
|Go to Objects|
|overnment > C arter Stone|
Charter Stones may be used to teleport around the world. Anyone who knows a Charter Stone's name may teleport to it from any other Charter Stone in the world.
- Note You must visit (right-click option "Visit") Charter to enable option travel to it.
The Charter Stone can always be deactivated and reactivated at the discretion of any villager with Manage territory privileges, should you need to turn it off. You can tell if it's active when the red core is lit. Turn it off simply by erasing its name and pressing enter. The core will become a dormant dull orange. The name can be changed at any time. An inactive Charter Stone can still be used to travel to other Charter Stones that are active.
Newly created characters can spawn at a Charter Stone, if it is set to allow new characters (checkbox in the Set name window). They do this by entering the Charter Stone's name in the Charter Pole in the character creation world.
Charter Stones cannot be used by Outlaws.
How to Acquire
Charter Stones can only be built on existing village claims, on level and paved ground, and only by villagers with Manage territory Privileges. Only one may be built per village. A Charter Stone may only be built on the surface.
The look of Charter Stones differ based on the stone and metal used to create them. Any type of metal may be used which gives a wide variety of appearances.
- Variable materials supported and building materials changed in update .
- Disabled HP threshold changed in update .
- Re-implemented in update .
- The "starting grid" can vary world to world. Recently it has been pretty much anywhere on the map with various factors taken into account. In most older worlds, this was a radius out from the very center of the map.
|Claims, Villages, and Realms|
|Personal Claims: Personal Claim - Yeomanry - A Bond of Blood & Soil|
Village Claims: Village Claim - Lawspeaking - Lawspeaker - Authority - Field Cairn - Statue of the Chieftain - Village Banner - Charter Stone - Sublime Portico