From Ring of Brodgar
|Size||2 x 2|
|Terrain||Grassland, Moor, Heath|
|Object(s) Required||Chick, Chicken Coop|
|Required By||Dead Cock|
|Go to Objects|
How to Acquire
There are two possibilities:
- Wild flocks of Chicken may randomly spawn on Grassland, Moor, and Heath. Right-clicking a Cock will cause your character to chase it. The Cock will flee, so running is necessary unless you are standing directly next to it. Once caught, it will appear in your inventory.
- Build a Chicken Coop for breeding Chickens and Cocks. When a Chick is placed inside a Chicken Coop with sufficient Fodder, it will turn into a Chicken or Cock.
How to Use
- Animal Husbandry enables you to breed Chickens. A Chicken Coop, a Cock and a Chicken are required to produce fertile Chicken Eggs, that will hatch into Chicks.
- A caught Cock can be slaughtered via the "Wring Its Neck" option which will convert it into a Dead Cock.
- If killed via combat, it will leave a Dead Chicken as its corpse.