From Ring of Brodgar
|Creature-Products||Dead Chicken: Chicken Feather x3, Raw Chicken Meat, Entrails, Bone Material or Wishbone(Rarely)|
This data is specified at the individual Terrain pages.
|Blue Sod, Cloud Range, Dry Flat, Flower Meadow, Grass, Greens Ward, Hard Steppe, Highground, Lush Field, Moor, Red Plain, Wild Turf|
How to Acquire
There are two possibilities:
- Wild flocks of Chicken may randomly spawn on Grassland, and Moor. Right-clicking a Cock will cause your character to chase it. Once caught, it will appear in your inventory.
- Build a Chicken Coop for breeding Chickens and Cocks. When a Chick is placed inside a Chicken Coop with sufficient fodder, it will turn into a Hen or Cock.
How to Use
- Animal Husbandry enables you to breed Chickens. A Chicken Coop, a Cock and a Hen are required to produce fertile Chicken Eggs, that will hatch into Chicks.
- A Cock can be slaughtered via the "Wring Its Neck" option which will convert it into a Dead Cock.
- If killed via combat, it will leave a Dead Cock as its corpse.
- Cocks require food, and if left in your inventory/storage will die, leaving a low quality Dead Cock. This will occur within 24 hours
- If you do not have a Chicken Coop or fodder, you can keep your chickens alive longer than 3 days by releasing them and catching them again.