Online / Offline
|Size||1 x 1|
|Skill(s) Required||Wilderness Survival|
|Object(s) Required||Branch x5, A Beautiful Dream!|
|Can be Lifted||No
|Go to Objects|
dventure > Light earth Fire
A Hearth Fire provides a place for your character to appear when logging in and is used as a mechanism to fast travel when in-game. The color of the Hearth Fire's flame denotes whether the owner of the fire is online or not (bright green = online, white/pale green = offline).
- Hearth fires do not have a hitbox, i.e. you can move through it.
- Hearth fires are destructible. A Hearth Fire has 250 hitpoints and 5 Soak, therefore will take a long time to break.
- You can destroy a Hearth Fire on your personal claim without leaving a scent.
- If you attempt to destroy a Hearth Fire that is not on your personal claim, then you will leave a Vile Vapor of Vandalism scent.
- Reincarnated characters start the game at their ancestor's Hearth Fire, if they inherit via the graveyard.
- If you make a new Hearth Fire, the old one will become a pile of wood, ready to light into a fire for cooking.