|Size||1 x 1|
|Skill(s) RequiredSpecific needed skills.<br>The default skills every Heartling starts off with, Oral Tradition, Primitive Tools & Wilderness Survival), are ignored.||Carpentry, Ancestral Worship|
|Object(s) Required||Block of Wood x4, Board x2, Wax x4, Leather x4, Candle|
|Can be Lifted||Yes|
|Go to Objects|
|uild > urniture > ncestral Shrine|
Used to sacrifice objects for Ancestral Worship to gain Numen points.
"As soon as you construct a shrine you will receive a quest -- For the Ancestors! -- asking you to sacrifice either one of three items. Sacrificing the primary item -- marked with a gold frame -- will net you one point of Numen, provided that the item sacrificed is of equal or higher quality to the number of Numen points you already have, and sacrificing either of the secondary items -- marked with a silver frame -- will give you a new set of sacrificial requests at no penalty, provided, again, that the item sacrificed is of equal or higher quality than the number of Numen points you already have. If you sacrifice any item of lower qualiy than the number of Numen points you already have, you will lose one Numen point, but receive a new set of sacrificial requests.
For example: Nisse has 7 Numen points, and is asked by his ancestors to sacrifice, primarily, a Branch, or, secondarily, Roast Salmon or Quartz. If Nisse sacrifices a Q8 Branch he will receive one Numen point, and a new set of requests. If Nisse sacrifices a piece of Q85 Quartz, or a piece of Q7 Roast Salmon, he will receive a new set of requests at no penalty in Numen points. If Nisse sacrifices either of the three, at a quality lower than 7, he will lose one numen point, but receive a new set of requests." ~jorb
If any of your Ancestral Shrines (you can build as many as you like) are destroyed, or if you abandon the quest, you will lose half of your current Numen points.
- You may claim ownership of any Ancestral Shrine if the previous owner is dead.
- If the Ancestral Shrine owner is still alive, it can be seize. [Verify: seize:needed crime skill.]
- You may only re-role a quest every N [Verify: re-role time.]
- Added "Memories of The Seen", ancestral prayer. Restores all Discoveries previously known by your immediate ancestor." >"
- You may now claim ownership of any Ancestral Shrine if the previous owner is dead." >"
- Re-implemented Ancestral Worship (and Ancestral Shrine) from Legacy." >"