Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Size||1 x 2|
|Skill(s) Required||Metal Working|
|Object(s) Required||Bar of Hard Metal x4, Tree Bough x2|
|Produced By||Smithy's Hammer, Anvil|
|Required By||Cellar, Ice Block, Petrified Seashell, Strange Crystal|
|Slot(s) Occupied||5L and 5R|
|Go to Objects|
|raft > lothes & Equipment > ools > xes > ick Axe|
How to Acquire
- Increases Mining speed .
- Increases Chip Stone Speed .
- Reduces stamina drain (need confirmation)
- Allows boulders to be removed from a Cellar so it can be used.
- Increases damage of destruction +2 damage to buildings.
- 2 hand tool.
- Your mining efficiency is the square root of the mining tool times strength.
Example: q40 pickaxe and 100 strength is much better than q10 pickaxe and 300+ strength.
Game Development (templ)
- The "Pick Axe" can now be used as a weapon, counting as an edged weapon to use axe-style attacks like "Chop"." >"
- You can now, using a pick-axe, chop away ice, and get an ice block in the process. You can shave snow from ice blocks." >"