|Size||2 x 2|
|Skill(s) RequiredSpecific needed skills.<br>The default skills every Heartling starts off with, Oral Tradition, Primitive Tools & Wilderness Survival), are ignored.||Pottery, Plant Lore|
|Object(s) Required||Unfired Treeplanter's Pot|
|Required By||(2) Bush, Tree|
|Go to Objects|
|raft > Po s & Pottery > reeplanter's Pot|
A treeplanter's pot is an important tool used with Soil or Bat Guano, Water, a Herbalist Table and any one of the tree "seeds" such as an Apple Core, Fir Cone, or Mulberry to grow a new Tree (full list). The quality is important for treeplanter's pots as it is one of the factors in determining the tree's quality.
Trees grown in a Treeplanter's Pot will never naturally stunt ensuring the tree will grow to adulthood successfully, unless you harvest materials prematurely.
How to Use
- Place 4x units of Soil, Mulch, Earthworms, or Bat Guano into the Treeplanter's Pot (left-click on the soil, right-click on the pot).
- Place 1.0L of Water into the pot (left-click on the pot, right-click on the water source, or vice versa).
- After the pot is filled with Soil and Water, put the Tree Seed into the pot (left-click on the seed, right-click on the pot).
- Place the filled pot onto a Herbalist Table and leave it there for 4 in-game hours (73 minutes real-time).
- Plant the sapling within 24 real-life hours of sprouting or else it will die (left click on the tree sapling, right click on the ground).
To empty the contents of the pot at any time, right-click on the pot and then select the Empty option.
By right clicking on sprouted Treeplanter's Pot, you can get preview of plant which is planted.
See the Tree page for more details on tree farming
How to Acquire
- Use the craft menu to mold the clay, and then fire the unburnt Treeplanter's Pot in a Kiln with 8 branches loaded.
- After 36 minutes you will get an empty Treeplanter's Pot.
- Treeplanter's Pot Quality =
- Tree Pots now display the new quality of trees planted in their tooltips." >"
- Saplings now die after 24 RL hours, rather than 8." >"