|Craft > Pots & Pottery > Urn|
Urns are containers with 15 slots, in a 3x5 grid. They offer more space than pots to store items. Despite taking more time to create, they offer a few advantages over 15-slot storage crates: they occupy less physical space and are noticeably easier to lift.
How to Acquire
- Gather 10 Clay of any type.
- Choose Craft > Odds & Ends > Urn, and then click the "Craft" button to get an Unfired Urn. Using a Potter's Wheel will protect its quality from being halved, however this is not necessary since Urns are containers and therefore their quality has no effect and can be ignored.
- Place the unfinished pot into a kiln with 23 Branches of fuel, or equivalent in it (see Kiln for details on baking pottery).
- Light the kiln with a fire source, and wait.
- After 1:49:25 minutes you will get an Urn.
- Unfired Urn Quality = and is softcapped by
- Urn Quality =
Urn made from every kind of clay.
- Market Garden (2016-10-05) >"Added/Re-added Gray, Cave, and Bone clays from Legacy, and implemented variable materials for existing clay objects -- pot, urn, kiln, and clay cauldron -- along with that."