|Creature-Products||Fresh Cave Angler Scales x4-15, Intestines x3, Entrails x4, Filet of Cave Angler x10, Bone Material x4, Cave Angler Light, Fishy Eyeball x0-2|
|Seasonality||(See this page for now)|
|Terrain This data is specified at the individual Terrain pages.||Cave|
|Back to Creatures|
Very aggressive in small radius.
Easy kill with any ranged weapon from ground, they can't reach you.
Carefull for their Tail Splash attack, it creates large blue openings and can be used up to five tiles away.
Dead Cave Angler. Can be scaled for Fresh Cave Angler Scales.
Scaled Cave Angler. Can be butchered for Intestines, Entrails, Cave Angler Light, Fishy Eyeball and Filet of Cave Angler.
Cave Angler Skeleton. Can be collected for Bone Material.
- Lamp Stalks rarely reveal themselves to be Cave Anglers (even in shallow water).
- Cave Anglers move faster than a Rowboat.
- Can't leave water terrain.
- Not affected by any Credos.
- Lamp stalks are sometimes Cave Anglers." >"
- Added scales to Cave Anglers. They can now be skinned." >"
- Added Cave Anglers. Nasty Angler Fish which lurk in deep cave waters. Beware." >"