"Destroy" is an action which causes your character to attempt to break a solid object, such as a building or stump, at the expense of Stamina.
Wild animals can also destroy objects that prevent them from reaching their target of fleeing. Damage they're able to deal roughly correlates with their size; boars, bears, moose, and mammoths are only stopped by fully dried Palisade or Brickwall.
- Any axe adds one point of destroy damage
- Pickaxe will add two points of destroy damage
- Sledgehammer will add four points of destroy damage
- Wrecking Ball has base damage of 40 points. of the single operator will be added.
- Battering Ram has base damage of 20 points. Up to four people can operate it at once, all adding to the damage value.
There is no increased damage from operators having any tools, from section above, equipped.
Somewhere in the used "strength to damage" math there is potential floor() adjustment. It could be used at the start on the players . but it could also be used at the end on the final applied damage to the structure. For a single operator this gives no difference either way. For multiple operators it might, if the latter is the case.