|Mulberry, Mulberry Leaf, Tough Bark, Yesteryear's Mulberry
|Beech Grove, Blue Sod, Cloud Range, Deep Tangle, Grass, Highground, Leaf Detritus, Leaf Patch, Moss Brush, Oak Wilds, Root Bosk, Shady Copse, Timber Land, Wald
|Go to Trees page.
A Mulberry Tree provides a total of 25 Mulberry Leaves, which slowly accumulate during growth. To get new Leaves after picking them all to respawn
As of World 11, Mulberry Trees seem to spawn very frequently in Leaf Detritus Terrain, which will look very mottled orange on the World Map.
The Mulberry Tree is one of the many Trees found in the Hearthlands. Trees are a plentiful resource and they are vital to every player's success.
Some of the most basic materials a hearthling will require such as Boards, Wood Blocks, Boughs, and Branches are only obtained from Trees.
Every tree has some sort of Seed which the player can use in various recipes, or they can be used to regrow a higher quality tree, producing better materials.
The Mulberry Tree produces:
- You may harvest up to 5 Branches before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 3 Bark before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 5 Mulberry before it is depleted.
- Additionally, Mulberry Trees also contain up to 25 Mulberry Leaf
All Trees will slowly replenish harvested materials, meaning all materials listed above are renewable.
Mulberry Trees produce 1 logs when felled.
- Each log produces 30 Blocks when cut with a Stone Axe and 38 Blocks when cut with a Metal Axe
- Each log produces 9 Boards when cut with a Bone Saw and 15 Boards when cut with a Metal Saw
How to Acquire
Every Tree can be grown from its seed using a Treeplanter's Pot, or by planting the seed directly into the ground.
Using a Treeplanter's Pot: See Treeplanter's Pot for more details
Direct Method: See Shovel for more details