|Size||1 x 1|
|Seasonality||(see this page for now)|
|Terrain||Bounty Acre, Flower Meadow, Highground, Leaf Patch, Moor, Red Plain|
|Specific Type of||Flower|
|Required By||Aurochs' Milk, Mohair, Rabbit Food, Wool, (Flower: Bouquet of Flowers)|
|Go to Objects|
To sheer a Mouflon, feed it a clover and then right click on it and select 'sheer'. Each clover gives you 1 wool. You have to equip a sharp tool to be able to sheer (Stone Axe works fine).
To milk an Aurochs, feed it a clover and then pick up a bucket and right-click in on the Aurochs. Each clover gives you 2 liters of milk.
To feed an animal a clover, in both temporary usage and leashing:
- pick up a clover from your inventory and right-click it onto the animal.
- Wait for the animal to come to you. This may include the animal jumping about and incrementally approaching you. Don't move or click anywhere, or the process will be cancelled.
- Once the animal gets all the way to you, they will either take the clover or not.
- Once they have eaten the clover, they will slowly walk away, that's the time to try and leash them or 'work' on them with sheers, etc.
- Grab the rope from your inventory and right click the animal
- The only visual indicator of the leash success is the slight change to the image of the rope itself. The rope can be placed back into your inventory.
- The animal will follow you despite any visual indicator.
How to Acquire
The quality of the product obtained is equal to the quality of the clover used to feed the animal softcapped by
- Can also be used on a wild horse to temporarily ride it