|Size||1 x 1|
|Skill(s) RequiredSpecific needed skills.<br>The default skills every Heartling starts off with, Oral Tradition, Primitive Tools & Wilderness Survival), are ignored.||Tanning|
|Object(s) Required||Leather x3, Wax x2|
|Produced By||Cauldron (with 2.5 liters)|
|Required By||(26) Armored Striders, Battering Ram, Battleaxe of the Twelfth Bay, Catapult, Cutblade, Cutthroat Cuirass, Cylinder Hat, Exquisite Belt, Fiddle & Bow, Grand Belt, Great Hall, Horse Nomad's Helm, Hunter's Shirt, Mammoth Guard, Mine Hole, Molehide Pants, Packrack, Raider's Cap, Ranger's Boots, Reinforced Hem, Saddlebags, Sledgehammer, Traveller's Sack, Whaler's Jacket, Woodsman's Ushanka, Wrecking Ball|
|Go to Objects|
|raft > rocessing & Materials > Sewing & abric > ardened Leather|
Hardened Leather is leather treated with wax to strengthen it. It requires three pieces of Leather and two units of Beeswax or Candleberry wax, and may be used to create objects like the Traveller's Sack, Cutthroat Cuirass and Mine hole.
How to Acquire
You need a cauldron or clay cauldron with at least 2.5 liters of hot water to harden leather.
- Gather the 5 ingredients into your inventory: 3 Leather and 2 Beeswax or 2 Candleberry wax
- Right click a boiling cauldron to move into position and ready it for use
- Select the recipe: raft > rocessing & Materials > Sewing & abric > ardened Leather
- Click the "Craft" button
And finally softcapped by
Note1: For clay cauldron divide water quality by 2 first. (capped to a minimum of 1q).
Note2: The in-game displayed softcap is rounded to one decimal place. The actual applied softcap is not.
- Hardened Leather can not be used in place of regular Leather. However, you can right-click a piece of Hardened Leather and select "Crack & Soften" to turn it into regular leather.
- Added a stockpile for leather, and for that purpose a common type for leather and hardened leather called any leather." >"