Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stinging Nettle is an herb which can be found growing in forest terrain. A minimum of 25 Perception*Exploration is needed to find Stinging Nettle, making it one of the first plants a hearthling can find.
- Stinging Nettles can be used as string, with the sole exception of nettles not being usable as a fishing line.
- Stinging Nettles are used in a few recipes, such as Nettle Pants and Nettle Shirt.
- Picking a Stinging Nettle will occasionally give you the Nettle Burns wound which increases (yes, increases) survival by 1. Wearing any type of gloves makes you entirely incapable of getting Nettle Burns.
- Added Garden Pot. Fill a Garden Pot with four soil and one liter of water, and it allows you to replant some (not all) of the otherwise wild herbs. Currently Blueberry, Chantrelle, Chive, Clover, Dandelion, Kvann, Lady's Mantle, Parasol Shroom, Uncommon Snapdragon, Stalagoom, and Stinging Nettle are plantable. Growth times vary significantly, and using Guano and/or Spring Water both increase the payout, or chance thereof." >"
- Added generic input type "Salad Greens", presently matched by Beetroot Leaves, Lettuce Leaves, and Stinging Nettles." >"