|Oral Tradition, The Will to Power|
|Alchemy, Ancestral Worship, Druidic Rite, First Aid, Lawspeaking, Painting|
|Hearth Magic(s) Unlocked||Commune With Nature, Contemplation & Meditation, Dig Deeper, Fisher's Request for a Catch, Gilding Song, Green Thumb, Horse Whisper, Kindle, Mine Song, Polish the Silver, Quell the Beast, Raw Hide!, Star Gaze, Vengeful Incantation|
|Required By (21)||A Beautiful Dream!, Bear Tooth Talisman, Border Cairn, Coronation Stone, Dowsing Rod, Dream Catcher, Enthroned Toad, Fealty Stone, Great Wax Seal, Grotesque Idol, Menhir, Nidbane Fetter, Petraglyph, Prism, Rainbow Shell Amulet, Seer's Bones, Seer's Bowl, Seer's Spindle, Seer's Tealeaves, Village Claim, Völva's Wand|
|Back to Skills|
"Hildur was a wise one,
Old crone rich in years,
They said she knew the runes,
Runes to make a broom dance,
A cat bark,
A sound of silence"
You have discovered that certain events in the shadowlands between dream and waking may cause the rules of the Deep Magic to bend, just a little, and have learned how to create simple artefacts of sympathetic import.
You must learn Hearth Magic to be eligible for "A whisper on the winds" that grants you access to a nearby quest giver. Other requirement is at least 10,000 Learning Points gained.
Game Development (templ)
- Added "Sense Coronation Stone", Hearth Magic. Allows you to locate the Coronation Stone of the province you are currently in." >"
- "Raw Hide!" now hits targets further away harder than previously. The minimum horse dance time from being hit by "Raw Hide!" increased from 3 to 9 seconds." >"
- "Raw Hide!" now empties the stamina meter of any horse (with a rider) hit by it. Wild Horses lose their "Pony Power" entirely." >"
- "Raw Hide!" no longer activates if there are no horses around to hit." >"
- Added "Green Thumb", hearth magic. Cause a stunted tree to begin growing again." >"